Collection and Use of Personal Information:
Each time you use the Site, its products, services and any other Content made available on the Site by the agents of the Site, its affiliates, other users or any other third party, conduct any commercial, private or other activity using the Site, update your profile information, make any Content otherwise available on the Site, contact the Site or other users of the Site for any purposes, the personal information about you is collected by the Site. The collected personal information is stored by the Site and may include your contact details, name and surname, address, telephone and fax number, email address, purchase history, browsing history, credit card number, billing and shipping information, preferences and other private information about you and your online activity.
The collected and stored information may or may not be used by the Site in order to:
- Better our Site and services;
- Keep you posted on any new information, offers and developments you may find
- interesting as well as any new interesting content, features, products, services and terms;
- Provide satisfactory costumer service processing and responding to your requests and inquiries;
- Govern the use of the Site including but not limited to messages, posts, uploaded Content and account information;
The abovementioned Activities, transmission of emails to you and other connected actions are the right you hereby grant the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In cases deemed advisable by the agents of the Site, we may disclose of your personal information under confidentiality or similar agreements to vendors, advertisers, shippers, payment processors and other third parties which would present reasonable reasons as to why they need to contact you. Those reasons include:
- Providing services or products to you;
- Fulfilling and shipping orders and other actions undertaken to conduct the functions of the Site;
- Providing customer service;
- Storing, securing and updating account information;
- Forwarding important information about modifications and updates to the Site, announcements and newsletters;
- Communicating with you in relation to the use of the Site, activities connected therein, your inquiries and other messages;
- Any actions necessary to undertake in an event of any modifications to the Site or any of the Site’s functions, operation and business, including without limitation fusion, merger, acquisition, joint venture, dissolution, reorganization, sale or in event of bankruptcy and any similar proceedings;
- In any and all situations and for any purposes authorized by you.
Disclosure in Special Circumstances
In special cases we may also disclose of your contact details and other information (also personal information) about you. Those special cases include:
- Actions required by the law, valid subpoena or court order and any other reasonable requests made by governments, law enforcement or investigative authorities;
- Need to secure the rights or properties of the Site, other users and third parties and any situations the agents of the Site believe in good faith that such disclosure is advisable, necessary or judicious;
- Threat of personal danger;
- There is a reason to believe that disclosure of said information is imperative to secure identification, contact or undertaking legal action against persons interfering with our rights or properties, breaching an agreement or in cases when third parties can be affected adversely by those actions and interferences;
- In suspicion of fraud, scam, embezzlement, potential threats of any kind (e.g. to the personal safety of any person), illegal activities and other situations in which we believe it is necessary to disclose of the information in order to investigate, prevent or take action against such conduct and in situations otherwise required or permitted by law.
Please note that the Site is used by third parties the Site has no power, control or jurisdiction over. You acknowledge that the Site is in no way responsible for the use of any information you make public on the Site by third parties.
Collection of Non-Personal Information Using Cookies
The server logs of the Site constantly automatically receives and stores non personal information through automatized analysis of the Site and its resources, as well as from your browser and browsing history. This non personal information includes but is not limited to your IP address, cookies information (as descripted below), your search history, requests and information about your computer and software, e.g. your operating system and the type of Internet browser you use. The information also includes your internet provider, your activity on the Site and the content accessed by you.
Cookie is a type of a text file which allows websites to acquire and store information about you and your computer system, from which the information originates. Cookie information is used by the Site to aggregate the information about the users on the basis of individual tracked usage of the Site. The Site does not use cookie files for any purposes connected with retrieving any additional data from your computer other than data originally sent in a cookie. However, the Site does not take any responsibility and has no control over the collection of cookies originating from this site by third parties and our advertisers and the further usage of said cookies.
Communication from the Site/Opt-Out
In event of any changes occurring in your personal information, you can update/correct/ review said information by emailing us at [email protected] You may also choose to delete all your personal information from the site. You can do so by sending appropriate information to the same email address. Remember that removing your personal information from our database may result in limitation or termination of your access to areas restricted to account members, as well as in you waiving your right to certain benefits and services the account members enjoy.
Notice of Privacy Rights of California Residents
California residents who have provided their information to the Site are entitled to receiving certain information about the extent and nature of the information disclosed by the Site to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To receive ‘California Customer Choice Privacy Notice’, you need to contact [email protected] and specifically make such a request. The response may take up to 30 (thirty) days. The Site is not required to answer more than one such request per customer each year. The Site is also not required to answer any requests not made by sending a message to abovementioned email address.
You may request that your personal information shall not be shared with any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To do so send a request to [email protected]
Please indicate your name, address, email address and username when contacting us about the personal information you wish not to share. Be sure to specify which information you do not want shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. The Site does not impose any fees for restricting the sharing of your personal data nor for processing the request.
The Site and the Content of the Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. The Site does not target the children as an audience, orient the Content toward children nor knowingly collect personal data about the children. The Site does not screen the user’s data to ascertain that children do not access it. As some of the Content of the Site is for mature audience only, parents and guardians of children are required to monitor the children’s online activity and prevent them from using the Site.
Links to Other sites
E-Commerce and Our Secure Server
The security of the stored data is one of our top priorities. Unauthorized access and any similar foreseeable risks connected with stored personal information are limited with standard technical, physical and administrative safeguards applicable for such purposes. All of the commerce transactions taking place on the Site are governed and processed by our secure server thus guaranteeing making every reasonable effort to protect your personal information.
The Site, its Content and data storage tools are supported by software, hardware and networks, all of which may periodically require maintenance or be subject to breaches of security, bugs, glitches and any other problems beyond the Site’s control. Therefore the Site does not guarantee protection of any information and other Content available on the Site or sent therefrom.
If you decide to follow any links appearing on the Site, you will be redirected to other websites that we do not take any responsibility or liability form. We cannot vouch for privacy policies of those sites nor for any of the content presented thereon. Any transactions concluded via those sites are not controlled by the Site and therefore we disclaim any responsibility and liability for those transactions, their security and security of the information you decide to make available on those sites.
Policy Changes and Acceptance
Need to know more?
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] stating the nature of your question, concern or request and naming the specific site or its section the message is concerning.